Cases Made For Watercooling, Fan Controllers & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 27, 2004 - 12:10 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Thermaltake has designed a case specifically made to accomodate external radiators, and Overclocker Cafe takes a look at it. If that's not enough, further down we have 2 multifunction panels, and some thumb screws that are a little more artistic than normal.
"If you look closely you will see multiple 3/8' indentations, ten to be exact in several places. These can be punched out so that 3/8' OD hosing can be run through there to reach an external radiator or reservoir if you choose. This beats the devil out of a slot bracket in my mind. Thermaltake also included some black plastic sleeves to keep the hoses from being worn or cut but the case metal. The downside of these hose points is that once you punch these out there is no putting them back."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooler Master TAC-T01EK Wave Master review @ Hexus.net
- Chenbro Xpider II Gaming Case @ Systemcooling
- Antec Slk 3700 case @ Rbmods
- SilverStone LC-02 Case @ TechFreaks
- Logisys Phantom Case Reviewed @ hi-techreviews.com
- Sunbeam Samurai Gaming Case Review @ MODTHEBOX.COM
- BigBruin.Com Review: A-Top Technology X-Blade ATX Window Case
Evercool SCPA Fan Controller and ECS Review @ frostytech
Enermax Deluxe Multifunction Panel UC-9AFATR2B Review @ 3DX
CaseArts 3D Artistic Thumb Screws @ Rbmods
Get notified when we go live!