CPU's, VGA's and HDD's all aircooled & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 25, 2004 - 11:48 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Happy hump day all. You should be able to find something in these reviews to cool off even the most stubborn component, perhaps even quietly.
"When one focuses upon cooling their computer system, more often than not the main focus is the CPU. With recent graphics cards getting warmer due to higher clock and memory speeds, stock cooling just isn't satisfactory any more. Today we have the privilege of presenting to you two of the latest VGA silencers from Arctic Cooling, the ATI Silencer 2 and NV Silencer 3."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- CoolerMaster Vortex Dream HSF @ silentpcreview
- Thermaltake Polo 735 Heatsink @ flickerdown
- Thermaltake Fanless 103 Heatsink @ TechFreaks
- Gigabyte 3D Rocket Cooler review @ HardwareZoom
- Gigabyte 3D Rocket Pro Cooler review @ hardCOREware.net
- Coolermaster Aerogate 3 reviewed @ DataFuse.net
- Cooler Master Cool Drive 6 @ Viper Lair
- AcoustiFan from Quiet PC @ Inside Project
- Antec Notebook Cooler Review @ mikhailtech
- Aerocool VM-101 VGA Heatpipe Cooler Review @ 3DX
- Overclocker's Lack Of Choices: cooling the LGA775
Get notified when we go live!