Bring some car to your chillin' PC & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | July 16, 2004 - 03:49 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Here is a nice interactive chart of many of the waterblocks that are available today, expressed as the delta between CPU and water temp, by flow rates. This week, the water cooling based reviews dried up a little. To make up for it, here are coolers designed for your RAM, HDD, your ears and your lap. Also included, one of the oddest 5.25' bay inserts I have ever seen, if you are a car lover, it's worth looking at.
"It's a page that allows you to simply choose the waterblocks you are interested in and see their performance. Select as many as you want. I personally wasted an entire work day randomly checking and unchecking blocks (so be careful)."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Alphacool Basict waterkit @ Rbmods
- Crazy PC Hex Mesh @ eXtreme Reviews
- Zalman 2HC1 Harddrive Cooler @ eXtreme Reviews
- Silverstone FP53 HDD "Cool Driver" @ ExtremeMHz
- Thermaltake Polo12 Quiet Cooling Kit @ Rbmods
- Vantec iCEBERQ Copper BGA Ramsinks @ Hi-techreviews.com
- FSP Cooling Kit CK400 @ A True Review
- Thermaltake XRay cigarette lighter & beverage holder computer tray @ a1electronics
- JetArt X-Cool NP5000 Laptop Cooler @ Envy News