Back to School Case Reviews & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 7, 2004 - 11:49 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
ExtremeMhz looks at a very large and stylish case from Silverstone. Also, some themed cases, Dracula, and Mutant X and a statement from Cooler Master about some competitors claims ... and sorry 'bout the school thing.
"Today I have the enviable pleasure of reviewing the brand new Temjin Series flagship from Silverstone Technologyâ€¦the TJ05S-T. Silverstone is getting to be more and more of a recognized name, and rightly so. However, I personally had never gotten the opportunity to see one of their cases up close so it was very exciting when Silverstone told me they were sending out their top of the line Temjin. Pedigree aside, we'll run the TJ05 though our usual tests to be sure it is up to standard!"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Logisys Dracula Case Review @ ModdersHQ.net
- Kingwin Mutant X Case Review
- Logisys Dracula Case Review @ Hardware-HQ.com
- Chenming 602A Aluminum Enclosure @ cluboverclocker
- Chenbro SR20968 SATA Server Chassis Review @ GruntvillE.com
- Logisys Silver Phantom Case Review @ hardware-pacers
- CoolerMaster Cavalier 3 Mid Tower Case Review @ Tech-Mods.net
- Yeong Yang YY-5601 Mars ATX Mid-Tower Case Review @ 3DX
- Cooler Master's Declaration to Clear Rumors about Wave Master