Antec's barely there LanBoy Air
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 13, 2011 - 06:13 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: antec, lanboy air yellow
The new Antec LanBoy Air Yellow has a very different look to. The exterior is almost entirely mesh apart from some very yellow highlights and the design is modular allowing you to remove parts of the case for easy access. There are quite a few fans installed by default with space for more and two rubber grommets on the back allow for an external radiator for those who prefer liquid cooling. RealWorldLabs warns that the over $200 price tag may scare some off but they feel the case is worth every penny.
"The latest Antec offering in their gamers PC case line called the LanBoy Air doesn't only feature a modular design never seen before, very good build quality, low weight and superior airflow but it also allows you to customize pretty much every aspect of it in order to meet your exact needs."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair Carbide 400R Mid-Tower Chassis Review @ Techgage
- Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 @ techPowerUp
- NZXT Source 210 Elite Mid Tower Case Review @ ThinkComputers
- Xigmatek Elysium Super Tower Case Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- NZXT Tempest 410 Case Review @ Neoseeker
- SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 Case Review @ Neoseeker
- Antec One Hundred Mid Tower Case Review @ ThinkComputers
- Akasa FC-Trio Fan Controller Review @ eTeknix
- NZXT Sentry Mix Fan Controller @ Benchmark Reviews
- Corsair Hydro Series H80 Liquid-Cooling System or More Water for Processors @ X-bit Labs
- Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- Spire Gemini SP986B1-V2-2P Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Coolermaster Hyper 612S @ OC3D
- Prolimatech Genesis Super-Cooler @ X-bit Labs
- Phanteks PH-TC14PE @ OC3D
Get notified when we go live!