Antec bumps up it's Kuhler series with the 1250
Subject: Cases and Cooling | February 24, 2014 - 02:45 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: antec, all in one, water cooler, KUHLER H20 1250
As you might expect from the name, the Antec Kuhler 1250 is a larger version of the popular all in one liquid CPU coolers. This model is designed for overclockers, with a radiator measuring 159mm x 120mm x 27mm which does limit the amount of enclosures it will fit in unless you plan on an external mount. As it is only $10 more than the smaller 950 it comes out ahead on [H]ard|OCP's dollar to performance ratio; at $120 it is a bit of an investment but for overclockers it is a decent solution to heat problems.
"Antec and its All-In-One sealed system CPU coolers have been around for a good while now. We still have some of its first series working well here in the HardOCP offices. Today we have Antec's newly designed high end Kuhler model 1250. It has some unique offerings all based on new cold plates and big double fan radiator."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Antec KUHLER H2O 950 Liquid CPU Cooling System @ NikKTech
- be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 @ Kitguru
- BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 3 Low Noise Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler @ NikKTech
- Raijintek Pallas Low Profile CPU Cooler @ eTeknix
- Scythe Ashura Shadow Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- XFX Type 01 Bravo Case Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Silverstone PS09 Micro-ATX @ eTeknix
- Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935 Case Review @ Hardware Asylum
- Bitfenix Phenon Mini-ITX case Review! @ Bjorn3D
- Corsair Obsidian 250D Mini-ITX @ Benchmark Reviews
- NZXT H440 Mid-Tower Case Review @ Legit Reviews
- BitFenix Phenom Mini-ITX @ techPowerUp
- Cougar MX500 Mid Tower Case @ Kitguru
- Fractal Design Arc XL @ eTeknix
- NZXT H440 Mid-Tower Case Review @HiTech Legion
Get notified when we go live!