Air cooling for summer & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 1, 2005 - 08:44 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
It weighs the better part of 2lbs, and moves 54 CF/M, what is it? Thermaltake's Big Typhoon, as reviewed at LAN Addict. If you think you can fit in your case without incorporating too many new blowholes, try it out!
"Yes, it is a big heatsink and requires that you have some room (OK, a lot) around your CPU socket, but the Big Typhoon's design keeps it from have any clearance problems with components on the motherboard. Overall, I think Thermaltake did an excellent job with the Big Typhoon!"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake Big Typhoon CPU Cooler Review @ 3DXtreme
- Thermaltake Hardcano 13 @ Bjorn3D
- Titan Vanessa L-type @ A1 Electronics
- Thermaltakes Beetle CPU Cooler @ CaseModGod.com
- PrimeCooler HyperCool IV + Led @ HWzone.co.il
- Thermaltake Silent 939 K8 @ A1 Electronics
- Gigabyte G-Power Cooler Pro (GH-PDU21-MF) Review @ Bjorn3D
- Giga-Byte G-Power Pro Universal Cooler @ A True Review
Get notified when we go live!