Air cooling of the quiet kind & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 10, 2004 - 03:44 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
It used to be that an SK-6 with the biggest, baddest, and loudest Alpha fan you could find was the penultimate air cooling solution. Now, not only do we expect good heatsinks to keep the heat down, but we also demand a reasonable noise level. Here are a few of the "Silent" cooling options I've seen over the past week, see if any of them have the qualities you look for in a cooling solution.
Here are some Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Arctic-Cooling Silent 4ProL Heatsink @ ExtremeMHz
- Microcool NorthPole Chipset Cooler Review @ Ninjalane
- Copper Silent 2L AMD Cooler @ bit-tech
- Boogie Bug UV Ultra Silent Fan @ Hard H2O
- TTIC NPH-101 and NPH-1 Intel HSF Review @ Madshrimps
- Alpha Novatech S-PAL8952 Pentium4 Heatsink @ FrostyTech
- CoolerMaster KHC-V81 Hyper 6 HSF Review @ myWORLD Hardware
- Scythe Samurai P4/K7/K8 Heatsink @ Systemcooling
- AVC Z7U7408001 Heatpipe P4 Heatsink @ Frostytech
- Evercool SuperSilent Turbocooler P4 Heatpipe Cooler Review @ 3DX
- COOLMAX X Notebook Cooler Review From @ ExtensionTech.net
Get notified when we go live!