Air Cooling Bazaare & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 29, 2004 - 04:24 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
If it moves air to cool your PC, chances are that at least one of these reviews will cover that area. Start it all off with and odd looking dual fan from Coolermaster, put through it's paces by ExtremeMhz.
'Recently, many enthusiast manufacturers have been starting to shift away from the standard 80mm fan design. This has resulted in several very odd looking setups, and today we get to take a look at Cooler Master's entry — the Dual Storm. By having each fan spin in opposite directions, this fan is supposedly able to push more air than the average 80mm fan. Let's take a closer look!'
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermalright XP-90 @ Legion Hardware
- Vantec HDCS review @ Hexus.net
- Spire CoolForce VGA Cooling Kit Review @ OCIA.net
- AcoustiProducts Fan Gaskets & Case Feet @ Phoronix
- Waffer PC AirCon PAC 400 @ Phoronix
- Jetart Xcool NP4000 Portable Notebook Cooler @ Rojakpot