Air Cooled Vapochills & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 10, 2005 - 09:15 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Asetek has released a line of Vapochill CPU heatsinks designed to be air cooled, not watercooled. There are 3 models in the series, and Overclockers Online has posted a review of the Ultra Low Noise version. It performs fairly well, and does so nearly silently.
"The addition to the Asetek arsenal is more traditional than a phase change or water cooling system, but still cutting edge in its own right. The VapoChill Micro series is powered by Asetek's patented vapor chamber technology and is what I will be examining today."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Titan Vanessa L-Type HSF Review @ Ap0calypse.com
- Mushkin Redline Heatspreader Preview @ Phoronix
- nPowertek NPH 775-1 @ InsaneTek
- Tuniq Tower 120 CPU Cooler Review @ PC Modding Malaysia
- Spire SP792S12-U air cooler heatsink @ A1 Electronics
- Spire DiamondCool @ InsaneTek
- Evercool Neon Crab Memory Cooler @ Big Bruin
Get notified when we go live!