Aerocool Does Impressions Of Other Cases & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | September 22, 2005 - 03:39 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
3DXtreme reviews 2 of Aerocools latest cases, the Masstige which resembles a slightly scaled down CM Stacker, and the AeroEngine II, that bears a striking resemblance to a light weight ThermalTake Armor. Check out the review to see how they compare to the originals.
"Today 3DXtreme is proud to present our latest review of the AeroCool Masstige and AeroEngine II Cases. We've been privileged to review some of AeroCool's newest hardware and they've never failed to impress us. These two Cases reflect designs from two of the most popular Cases on the market, but can a great imitation deliver the same performance as the original?"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Gigabyte 3D Aurora Case Review Posts @ Gamepyre.com
- Cooler Master Cooldrive 4 'Review' @ ASE Labs
- Asetek WaterChill AMD Athlon XP & Athlon 64 installation @ A1-Electronics
- What To Look For When Buying a Computer Case @ The TechZone
- Thermalright V-1 *UPDATE* @ InsaneTek
- Jetart Xcool NP6900 Foldable Notebook Cooler Review @ rojakpot
Get notified when we go live!