2 fans quieter than 1 & More
Subject: Cases and Cooling | June 29, 2005 - 12:01 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Overclockers Online reviews the Ultra Fire from Ultra Products. A heatsink with 2 fans, one pushing and one pulling mean that you get reasonable airflow with very little noise. It was designed for AMD retention clips only, Socket
A, 754, 939 & 940, and seems reasonably easy to install.
"Ultra Products still has a bit of refinement left for the Ultra Fire; more fins would definitely be an advantage. The push-pull fan system will surely be able to capitalize on such an improvement. If Ultra Products used 80*80*25mm fans, we could expect more air flow, lower dBa's and an overall increased performance. As it stands, the Ultra Fire is a basic stock cooler replacement with potential to be much more."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Spire KestrelKing VI Heatsink @ motherboards.org
- Thermaltake Big Typhoon CPU Cooler @ Bigbruin
- Scythe Shogun CPU Heatsink @ Phoronix
- SilverStone NT02 CPU Cooler @ Overclockers Online
- Arctic Cooling Silencer 64 Ultra CPU Cooler Review @ XYZ Computing
- ZALMAN CNPS-7000B-Cu CPU Cooler @ Techniz
- Spire KestrelKing VI CPU Cooler @ Overclockers Online
Antec VCool VGA Card Cooler Review @ Futurelooks
Prime Cooler 1PC-VGAHP 1 VGA Cooler @ Phoronix
Easy PC Kits Premium Lapping Kit @ Phoronix
Get notified when we go live!