Subject: Motherboards | August 28, 2012 - 04:18 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gigabyte, z77x-ud5h, Z77, lga 1155
For just under $200 you can pick up the Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H, a board that is a mix of high end and mid-range motherboard. On the negative side [H]ard|OCP once again were disappointed by the performance of the mouse in Gigabyte's UEFI, not a big issue but very annoying when you are used to competitors implementations that don't force you back to the keyboard. There were also a few aesthetic choices that [H] were not impressed by but the actual physical layout was done well. As there is no PLX chip you will be best off using a pair of GPUs as the maximum which makes it a great mid-range board but misses the high end mark. Check out how easy it is to overclock this motherboard in their full review.
"The Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H is a high end board with a mid-range price. Sound too good to be true? Well as it turns out it's still mostly a high end board with a few cost cutting measures here and there. The question I had to ask myself was: Is the Z77X-UD5H a high end dud or a mid-range marvel?"
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASRock Z77E-ITX Mini ITX Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- Four Multi-GPU Z77 Boards from $280-$350 - PLX PEX 8747 featuring Gigabyte, ASRock, ECS and EVGA @ AnandTech
- Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Socket 1155 Motherboard @ Pro-Clockers
- ASUS Maximus V Formula/ThunderFX Intel LGA 1155 @ techPowerUp
- Gigabyte G1 Killer Sniper 3 Gaming Motherboard Review @ Ninjalane
- Gigabyte X79S-UP5-WIFI (with Intel Xeon E5 2660) @ Kitguru
- BIOS Option Of The Week - Graphic Win Size @ TechARP
Subject: Motherboards | April 6, 2012 - 06:14 PM | Ryan Shrout
Tagged: z77x-ud5h, Z77, video, live review, live, gigabyte
Just a quick post for those of you that might have missed our short sneak peek of the Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard from today's episode of PC Perspective Live. Enjoy!