Subject: General Tech | August 21, 2013 - 02:47 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: xbox one, xbone, ps4, gaming
Today we found out that the PlayStation 4 will be available in the US on November 15th and in the UK on the 29th. In the US you can expect to pay $400 and across the pond it will run you £349. Microsoft immediately followed, not by announcing their special day but by revealing a number of the games you will be able to play with hints of very similar release dates. The Xbone will be more expensive, $500 US or £429 in the UK with pricing on additional controllers also available at The Inquirer. In case you've forgotten the tech specs you can get a quick refresher here; I will likely still be addicted to Rome 2.
"THE DUST IS SETTLING on the E3 games trade show keynotes and we are left picking through the facts given out about the Sony PS4 and Microsoft Xbox One consoles.
The good news is that both consoles cost a lot less than the £600 that Amazon had estimated."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Apparently We’ve Got The Might & Magic X Trailer First @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The Bureau: Xcom Declassified @ The Inquirer
- DuckTales Remastered Review @ Techgage
- Visible City: Thief Out February @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Iron Giants: I Think I’ve Fallen For Titanfall @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- So: I Am Feeling (Cautiously) Optimistic About Dragon Age @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Announced @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Microsoft lists 50 titles for Xbox One, more on the way @ HEXUS
- Middle Manager of Justice for Android Review @ HiTech Legion
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation PlayStation 3 @ eTeknix
Get notified when we go live!