Subject: General Tech | April 12, 2012 - 01:00 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: corsair, Vengeance K60, Vengeance K90, mechanical keyboard, cherry mx red, input
If you haven't mastered the ability to identify the difference between mechanical keyboard switches then you should check out Scott's primer on the four main flavours of Cherry. Then you can cheek out a review of Corsair's Vengeance K60 and K90 keyboards at The Tech Report which both utilize the Cherry MX Red variety and are considered a great choice for gamers. The big difference between the two models is the array of programmable macro keys which exist on the left hand side of the K90 as well as the rubber dampers which are added. The Tech Report were not impressed with the dampers, they felt it muddied the keystroke and made it feel more like a membrane type keyboard. Check them both out in the full review.
"Join us as we rattle away on the lovely mechanical keyswitches of Corsair's aluminum-clad Vengeance K60 and K90 keyboards."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Corsair Vengeance K90 Keyboard @ Bjorn3D
- Enermax KW001 Briskie Keyboard mouse combo @ Guru of 3D
- Corsair Vengeance K90 & M90 MMO/RTS Keyboard and Mouse Review @ Legit Reviews
- Corsair Vengeance K60 Performance FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ Tweaktown
- CM Storm Trigger Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Cooler Master QuickFire Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ Pro-Clockers
- ROCCAT Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard @ Tweaktown
- SteelSeries Kinzu V2 Pro Edition Gaming Mouse @ Kitguru
- Corsair Vengeance K60 Gaming Keyboard Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Corsair Vengeance M90 and K90 Review @ OCC
- Corsair Vengeance M60 Mouse Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Corsair Vengeance M60 Performance FPS Laser Gaming Mouse @ Tweaktown
- Corsair Vengeance M90 Gaming Mouse Review @ TechwareLabs
- ROCCAT Kone Plus Max Customization Laser Gaming Mouse @ Tweaktown
- Corsair Vengeance M60 Laser Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
Get notified when we go live!