Subject: General Tech | June 14, 2013 - 07:24 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: audio, speakers, logitech, UE Boom
Ignoring the unfortunate PR image accompanying the product, a wireless speaker which can connect to your MP3 player allows a group of people to listen to music in a much more social way than earbuds. Standing 7.25" tall with a 3" diameter the speaker is big enough that you won't lose it but small enough to be easily portable. According to the review from TechGage it is also large enough to provide quality sound, even at high volume. The next time you are out and want to share your music you won't need to blast your car stereo as it seems this device will handle the duty commendably; pity it will sell for $200.
"The UE Boom from Logitech boasts an impressively hip advertising campaign and a promise to make music more "social" again. But past all of the buzzwords and pretty packaging, is this cylindrical speaker worth all of the hype? We take a close look... and can't help but be blown away."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- alienvibes EP02 Elite HD Noise Cancelling Headphones @ NikKTech
- QPAD QH-90 Gaming Headset @ techPowerUp
- RHA MA450i Earphones @ Kitguru
- Tt eSPORTS SHOCK Dynamite Orange Gaming Headset @ NikKTech
- AIAIAI TMA-1 DJ Headphones With Mic Fools Gold @ NikKTech
- QPAD QH-90 Headset @ XSReviews
- Jabra SPEAK 510 Bluetooth And USB Speakerphone @ NikKTech
- Cooler Master Sonuz Headset @ Modders-Inc
- Logitech G430 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Review @ Techgage
- Tt eSPORTS Shock Gaming Headset @ Kitguru
- Genius SP-U115 Colorful USB Powered Stereo Speakers Review @ ModSynergy