Subject: Motherboards | May 31, 2013 - 02:41 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: z87, asus, preview, Maximus VI Hero, Sabertooth Z87, TUF Gryphon
Previews of the upcoming Z87 boards from all the major manufacturers are appearing everywhere as the release date draws nigh, to the joy of tech enthusiasts everywhere. ASUS was kind enough to give The Tech Report a breakdown of their upcoming boards, both full sized and mATX. One of the more intriguing is the TUF Gryphon which has the same heatshield as the previous TUF series but is in an mATX form for those who want a powerful SFF system. Pictured below is the new Deluxe model, The Tech Report finds the colour scheme reminiscent of a "1978 Firebird Trans Am"; perhaps you can mod a blower into your case if this is the board you chose?
"A few weeks ago, we got an early preview of Asus' upcoming Haswell motherboards. We can now tell you what's in store for the next generation."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- MSI Z87 MPOWER @ eTeknix
- Intel DZ87KLT-75K @ eTeknix
- Asus Z87 Motherboard Line-up: Debutant Models Within @ Kitguru
- ASRock Z77E-ITX Motherboard Review @ Madshrimps
- Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5 @ eTeknix
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Series @ Tweaktown
- Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 @ eTeknix
- Asus Maximus V Formula @ LanOC Reviews
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Series Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H @ X-bit Labs
- Asus P8Z77-V LK @ X-bit Labs
- Gigabyte C847N Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
Get notified when we go live!