Subject: General Tech | October 6, 2011 - 03:51 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: mouse, input, steelseries, SteelSeries Sensei, shiny
The new SteelSeries Sensei mouse sports what OC3D refers to as looking "molten it's so smooth and rounded". Aesthetics wer important in the design of this mouse; while it only has 2 DPI settings it houses an array of LED lights which can glow through the logo and mouse wheel in just about any colour you could want. As well it sports a small LCD screen on the bottom if the mouse which can display which of your programmed profiles are currently active. The two DPI settings can be adjusted, but you can only switch between the two settings you programmed into the mouse using the very well designed driver software. The onboard ARM processor will let you crank it up to 11,400 DPI though, if you want to play by just staring hard at the mouse.
"Today we take a look at very latest gaming mouse from SteelSeries, the Sensei. Defeat does not exist in this Dojo, does it?"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- SteelSeries Sensei Pro-Grade Gaming Mouse Review @ Techgage
- Roccat Isku gaming Keyboard Review @ XSReviews
- Razer Mamba 4G Gaming Mouse Review @ t-break
- Steelseries WoW Legendary Edition MMO Mouse @ XSReviews
- Tt eSPORTS Meka G Unit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Razer Mouse Bungee Quick Look @ t-break
- Gigabyte Aivia K8100 Keyboard @ OC3D
- CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid Keyboard @ Tweaktown
- Razer Onza Tournament Edition @ OC3D
- Konnet Power Pyramid - XBOX 360 and PS3 Controller Dock and Charger @ HardwareHeaven
Get notified when we go live!