Introduction and Features
SilverStone recently added the 600W ST60F-G power supply to their Strider Plus series. The Strider Plus ST60F-G is fully modular and housed in a compact enclosure that is only 140mm (5.5") deep for easy integration. The ST50F-P and ST60F-P are certified 80 Plus Bronze while the ST60F-PS and ST75F-P are certified 80 Plus Silver. We will be taking a detailed look at the ST60F-PS 600W power supply in this review.
Here is what SilverStone has to say about their new Strider Plus ST60F-PS PSU: “The ST60F-PS is the world smallest modular ATX PSU with a 140mm depth which has also eased installation. In addition to 80Plus Silver level efficiency (80Plus Gold at 230VAC), all models are built to meet very high standards in electrical performance so they have ±3% voltage regulation and ripple & noise, and high amperage single +12V rail. Other notable features included are 24/7 40°C continuous output capacity, low-noise 120mm fan, and multiple sets of PCI-E cables. For enthusiasts that are looking for the power supply with all the right features to make a high performing and aesthetically pleasing system, the Strider Plus series reaches the goal with maximum satisfaction.”
SilverStone ST60F-PS Power Supply Key Features:
• Compact design with a depth of 140mm for easy integration
• 600 watt continuous power output 24/7 at 40°C
• 80Plus Silver certified with 80 Plus Gold level efficiency at 230VAC
• Strict ±3% voltage regulation with low AC ripple and noise
• Class leading +12V rail with up to 49A (588W)
• Active PFC (up to 0.99)
• Universal AC input (90-264 VAC) full range
• 100% modular cables
• Silent running 120mm fan
• Protections: OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP, UVP, and SCP
• MSRP $105 USD
Get notified when we go live!