Subject: Storage | February 6, 2014 - 12:01 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: ssd, angelbird, SSD2Go Pro, usb 3.0
SSDs are perfect for mobility as they can be larger than USB drives and with a good controller they can saturate the USB 3.0 or eSATA bus which is good news for those filming or taking pictures on a trip. The SSD Review has been using the Angelbird SSD2Go USB 3.0 External SSD for a long time now and it has survived quite a few trips. The speed is also impressive, ATTO reports 533MB/s on eSATA and over 400MB/s using USB 3.0. It also comes in snazzy colours.
"As a bit of a personal example, we reviewed the Angelbird SSD2Go USB 3.0 External SSD last June and that SSD has since been around the world and back, and then some. Wherever my camera equipment goes, it goes."
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- OCZ Vector 150 - 120GB SSD @ Funky Kit
- OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD @ Custom PC Review
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SSD Review @HiTech Legion
- Plextor M5 Pro Xtreme 256GB @ eTeknix
- Western Digital Black² Dual Drive 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD @ eTeknix
- Kingston DataTraveler Locker+ G3 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive (DTLPG3) @ Custom PC Review
- LaCie 5Big 20TB Thunderbolt RAID @ Kitguru
- Thecus N2310 @ techPowerUp
- QNAP TurboNAS TS-470 NAS Server @ NikKTech
- Icy Dock Black Vortex MB074SP-B Review @HiTech Legion
- Lexar microSDHC UHS-I 633x 16GB Card Review @ Legit Reviews
- Transcend 25A3 1TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive Review @HiTech Legion
Get notified when we go live!