Introduction and Features
Seasonic has built a stellar reputation for producing some of the best PC power supplies on the market today. In their relentless pursuit to continuously improve their products, Seasonic has recently upgraded the X-650, X-750 and X-850 units to provide quality performance for PC enthusiasts who seek reliability, tight voltage regulation, and high efficiency. The following list details the specific enhancements and differences between the earlier KM2 models and the new X-650/750/850 KM3 models.
• 12V Line Regulation improved to ±2% instead of ±3%
• S2FC/S3FC Selector Switch allows end user to select fan control mode of choice
• Flat Black DC Cables: easier to install, better airflow, and good appearance
• Increased number of CPU/PCI-E cable options
• New KM3 models use Full Bridge topology versus Half Bridge in KM2 for better reliability and efficiency
• MOSFETs relocated to Daughter Card instead of main PCB for improved efficiency, cooling and safety
• KM3 uses High Current Connectors (9A, 85°C) for added security and reliability
Seasonic 80Plus Gold X-Series Features
80Plus Gold The X-Series Gold 650/750/850 power supplies are certified in accordance to the 80PLUS organization's Gold standards, offering performance and energy savings with up to ≥90% efficiency and a true power factor of greater than 0.9 PF.
Full Modular Design (DC to DC) The Seasonic X-Series power supplies feature an integrated DC connector panel with onboard VRM (Voltage Regulator Module) that enables not only near perfect DC-to-DC conversion with reduction of current loss/impedance and increase of efficiency but also a fully modular DC cabling that enables maximum flexibility of integration and forward compatibility.
Get notified when we go live!