Subject: Cases and Cooling | January 9, 2014 - 11:37 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Spire Thermax Eclipse II, Cooler Master TPC-812
FrostyTech just finished their latest update to their Top 5 heatsinks, broken down into several groupings. The top performing heatsinks have been split into two lists, one Intel and one AMD with several models appearing in both lists such as the number one cooler for both companies, the Spire Thermax Eclipse II. In addition are two lists covering the quietest coolers for those who want cooling without the noise of the performance heatsinks interfering with their environment. Follow the link and you can investigate their other lists, such as AIO water coolers and low profile heatsinks as well.
"Frostytech's Top 5 Heatsinks Chart just got updated! Based on reader feedback, the new format ranks ONLY air cooled heatsinks. We added placeholders for the watercoolers to keep it informative and created a new Top 5 Liquid Cooler Chart just for the AIO's. Enjoy!"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Noctua NH-U12S Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Zalman LQ310 Liquid Cooling System Review @ Frostytech
- Scythe Mugen 4 Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Cooler Master Hyper 103 @ Kitguru
- Scythe Ashura @ techPowerUp
- Cooler Master Nepton 140XL Liquid Cooling System Review @ Frostytech
- Lian Li Q27 Mini-ITX case Review @ Bjorn3D
- BitFenix Ronin Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Thermaltake Urban S41 Windowed Mid-Tower @ NikKTech
- NZXT Phantom 530 Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
Get notified when we go live!