Subject: General Tech | May 26, 2011 - 02:12 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: audio, antec, soundscience rockus
Antec's Soundscience Rockus 3D are a set of 2.1 speakers, a pair of small satellite speakers in a shape reminiscent of a hand held loud speaker and a subwoofer measuring 14" x 8" x 11". On the back are analog and digital inputs, TOSLINK as opposed to SPDIF which makes sense on a 2.1 speaker system, as well as a switch to toggle between three bass modes. As for the 3D button, which supposedly uses digital signal processing to enhance your listening experience; The Tech Report were not quite sure how.
"Much like Corsair, Antec has delved into the audio world with its first set of PC speakers. How did it fare?"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- soundscience rockus 3D | 2.1 Speaker System @ Overclockers Online
- Roccat Kulo Stereo Gaming Headset @ Metku.net
- Microlab SOLO6C Powered Stereo Speakers @ Tweaktown
- Tivoli Audio NetWorks Review @ t-break
- SteelSeries 7H Pro Gaming Headset Review @ Tech-Reviews
- Tt eSports Shock One Gaming Headset @ Benchmark Reviews
- Plantronics Gamecom X10 @ XSReviews