Subject: General Tech | August 10, 2011 - 03:02 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gaming, soldner, free
Söldner (Marine Corps) Community Edition is now free (as in beer) and you really should pick it up as it is well worth the price. If memory serves it was originally a buggy game that reached for the sky without paying attention to their footing, it is now an even buggier game with extra vehicles and features. At one point the game would handle 100 people playing, 50 to a team, which was even more confusing than you think. Terrain could be destroyed, though with some intersting clipping issues you could also discover small hills and other terrain that would kill you for touching it ... they were definately not lava. Hit the link at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN and try it for yourself.
"Oh my goodness, I have no idea how this news has taken five days to reach me, but by golly thank goodness it finally has. Söldner, one of the most buggy and hilarious games of all time, is now completely free! Get it. Get it NOW."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Alice Madness Returns: PhysX and 3D Vision Tested on all NVIDIA GeForce GTX 500 Series Video Cards @Hi Tech Legion
- Is Alpha Centauri Set To Return? @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Pirates of Black Cove PC Review @ eTeknix
- The Third Bit Of Metro: Last Light Footage @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Accuracy takes power: one man's 3GHz quest to build a perfect SNES emulator @ Ars Technica
- Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Review (PC) @ Kitguru Gaming
- Bodycount hands-on - Xbox 360, PS3, PC @ HEXUS
- Over 30 minutes of Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City gameplay footage @ HEXUS
- Rage HD - iPad 2 optmised V2.1 @ HEXUS
- TwistDock for PS3 Review @ HardwareHeaven
Get notified when we go live!