Subject: Storage | October 7, 2011 - 06:32 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Startech, eSATA, usb, SATA HD Duplicator
Startech's eSATA USB to SATA drive duplicator is a portable device that lets you clone SATA, eSATA and USB disks. It is quite handy in that you do not need a running PC to be able to clone a disk which can be handy when you are copying an OS installation and need access to all files on the drive. It is also great in data emergencies or even better, to prevent an emergency from ever happening because you back up your drives frequently. Plug and Play is very appropriate for this device, you could put in two drives to the duplicator and leave it copying over night as you do not need to monitor its operation at all. Drop by R&B Mods for their full review of the duplicator.
"Today we will take take a look at an interesting product from Startech. Startech Portable eSATA USB to SATA Standalone HD Duplicator Dock is a hard disk duplication device that you can do easy hard disk cloning with. Let’s see how it performs in our tests and how easy it is to use."
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- Icy Dock MB882HX-1SB 2.5” SATA II SSD Xpander Hybrid Adapter Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- QNAP Turbo NAS TS-1079 Pro @ Tweaktown
- Thecus N3200XXX NAS Server Review @ OCC
- Kingston Wi-Drive 16GB Wireless Flash Storage for iOS Devices @ Tweaktown
- SilverStone TS07 USB 3.0 External Drive Enclosure Review @ MissingRemote
- The Memoright FTM Plus SATA 3 SSD Review @ The SSD Review
- The Intel SSD 710 (200GB) @ AnandTech
- Corsair Force GT 240GB Solid State Drive @ Tweaktown
- Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 120GB Solid State Drive @ Tweaktown