Subject: Memory | August 11, 2011 - 03:17 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: corsair, airflow, RAM cooler
If you have a set of Corsair Dominator DIMMs, then the Corsair AirFlow 2 and Airflow Pro are for you. The Corsair AirFlow 2 adds a shroud and two fans to actively cool your DIMMs. Add in the Airflow Pro on top and in addition to the extra cooling, LEDs will add a bit of spice to your system and will even give you information on load and temperature. Legit Reviews can tell you all about them.
"We observed a 8C temperature decrease at idle and a 12C decrease at load with the DDR3 clock frequency set to 1600MHz. In the end the Corsair AirFlow 2 memory cooling solution proved to be worth it. If you have a tight case with a lot of hot components and limited airflow using the Corsair Airflow 2 is a really good idea..."
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Patriot Viper Xtreme Series DDR3 PC-12800 1600Mhz 4GB Memory Kit Review @ OverclockersHQ
- Kingston KVR1333D3E9S 4GB ECC Server RAM Review @ TechwareLabs
- G.Skill DDR3 RipjawsX 1866MHz Memory @ Pro-Clockers
- Kingston HyperX T1 12GB (3 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory Kit Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- Kingston ValueRAM KVR800D2 @ reviewstash
- Mushkin Redline Enhanced 2133MHz DDR3 Memory @ Benchmark Reviews
- Sandy Bridge Memory Scaling: Choosing the Best DDR3 @ AnandTech
- Patriot Gamer 2 Series DDR3-1600 8GB kit @ Funky Kit
Get notified when we go live!