Introduction, Features and Specifications
Thermaltake is a well known name among PC enthusiasts. They offer a full line of PC enclosures, power supplies, cooling equipment and accessories. Today we are taking a detailed look at Thermaltake's Dr. Power II Universal ATX Power Supply Tester. This is a second generation device that can come in very handy when you're trying to diagnose problems with your PC. A faulty or failing PSU can cause all kinds of problems (failure to startup, spontaneous re-boots, instability, etc.) and it can sometimes be difficult to know just what the source of the problem is. The Dr. Power II PSU Tester offers a quick and easy to use diagnostic tool to help confirm or rule out a bad power supply unit.
Thermaltake Dr. Power II Universal ATX PSU Tester Key Features:
• Designed from the ground up to support every ATX power supply available today, up to ATX12V v2.3
• Oversized LCD panel that accurately shows the value of each specific power rail, within one-tenth of a volt
• Accurate voltage indications for +12V, +5V, +3.3V, -12V, and +5VSB
• Built-in output connectors diagnostic system
• Low-voltage, high-voltage, no voltage, and PG alarm systems
• Easily troubleshoots system failure due to unstable power supply
• Built-in alarm system can notify user when the power supply demonstrates abnormal characteristics
Here is what Thermaltake has to say about their new Dr. Power II Universal ATX Power Supply Tester: "Dr. Power II is a fully automated power supply tester that enables users to easily and quickly determine if a power supply is defective or not; cutting overall troubleshooting time considerably. The oversized, easy-to-read LCD display and audible alarm helps users determine the exact cause of the failure, if there is one. An indispensible tool for any PC enthusiast or gamer!"
Get notified when we go live!