Subject: Cases and Cooling | February 14, 2013 - 02:47 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: rosewill, PSU, Platinim 660, modular psu, 80plus platinum
If the 1000W Rosewill PSU that Lee just reviewed is more power than your system needs, [H]ard|OCP has a slightly less powerful 660W 80Plus Platinum PSU you could consider that Lee has also looked at. At $150 it is fairly expensive for a 660W PSU, but a 7 year warranty and a Platinum efficiency rating do not come cheap. With four 6+2 PCIe connectors and up to 55A on the 12V rail and an unparalleled peak change of 0.01v this will solidly power several GPUs. [H] was so impressed that they couldn't think of a PSU to contrast against, this unit is miles ahead of the competition when it comes to the purity of the voltages provided.
"Seasonic's new SS-660XP comes to us boasting high end PSU features in what we can consider a smaller wattage package than what we are used to seeing. This PSU has a fully modular design, great efficiency, optional Hybrid fan control allowing fanless, silent, and normal cooling modes. Does Seasonic have another winner?"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Aerocool GT-SG 700 W @ techPowerUp
- FSP Raider 550w @ XSReviews
- In Win Commander III 700 W Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III 850-Watt 80 PLUS Gold @ Tweaktown
- SilverStone Strider Plus ST60F-PS 600 W @ techPowerUp
- SilverStone PP06B Individual-Sleeved PSU Cables Review @ Pro-Clockers
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III 750 W Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- BeQuiet! Pure Power L8 530W CM @ Kitguru
- Rosewill Tachyon 650W Power Supply Review @ Legit Reviews
Get notified when we go live!