Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 18, 2011 - 06:18 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: PSU, OCZ ZX Series, ocz, modular psu, 850W
OCZ's ZX series sport an 80+ Gold certification, making them the most power efficient of their lineups and very important when you are talking about an 850W PSU. A 70A max single 12V rail for the four PCIe connectors is the stat most gamers want to know and the 140mm fan is important to those wanting a peaceful computing session. What was most important to Think Computers about the 850W ZX Series PSU? Read on to find out.
“OCZ has recently released its latest power supply offering in the ZX Series of power supplies. These power supplies effectively replace the Z Series power supplies in the Maximum Performance sector and off an 80 PLUS gold certification, a single +12V rail, modular design and an impressive 5 year warranty. 80 PLUS gold certification means this power supply will run 87% efficient at 100% load. 80 PLUS gold is the second highest certification given to power supplies only out-done by the 80 PLUS Platinum certification. Today we will be taking a look at the 850W version of the ZX Series power supply"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- ADATA BN-550 Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Mushkin Enhanced Joule 800 Watt @ Tweaktown
- Sentey Golden Steel Power GSP850-SM 850 Watt @ Tweaktown
- Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W Power Supply Review @ Ninjalane
- Corsair TX750 V2: New and Improved @ AnandTech
- Athena Power AP-MFATX35 350 W Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- OCZ ZX 850W @ Overclockers Online
- Corsair AX850 850 W @ techPowerUp
- Corsair TX750 V2 750W & TX850 V2 850W Power Supply Review @ OCC
- Enermax NAXN 82+ 750 W Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
Get notified when we go live!