Subject: General Tech | September 29, 2011 - 12:10 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: ModMyMachine, input, mousepad, slamepad
The ModMyMachine SlamePad is a 4mm thick aluminium rectangle, 315 x 235 mm, with a rubber coating designed to let your mouse move at high speeds and still have the sensor properly register the movement. The pad comes in 10 different colours to ensure it matches your tastes as well as your skill. Mad Shrimps do point out that aluminium pads are noisier to use than cloth pads but are much easier to clean and do tend to last quite a while longer.
"The new SlamePad mouse pad from ModMyMachine is made from high quality materials, durable, and is designed for speed, by featuring a smooth top surface, which can be found in one of the 10 available colors."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- ModMyMachine SlamePad Mouse mat @ techPowerUp
- NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse @ Tweaktown
- Zowie EC2 White @ XSReviews
- Genius Pen Mouse @ TechwareLabs
- NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse Review @ ThinkComputers
- IOGEAR GUWIP204 Wireless USB Sharing Station Review @Missingremote
- SilverStone EC01 USB 3.0 Internal 19-Pin Dual Port PCI Express Card Review @MissingRemote
- MadCatz F.P.S Pro Xbox 360 Controller Review @ Tech-Reviews
- Tt eSPORTS Meka G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ HardwareHeaven
- Xebec Tech Itouchpad Diamond Wireless Keyboard with Track Pad Review @ eTeknix