Subject: Mobile | May 16, 2014 - 01:43 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: motorola, Moto E, adn
Motorola has carved a nice niche for themselves with smartphones costing around $100 and have just released a new device called the Moto E. This phone sports a 4.3" 960x540 resolution display with a small bezel and a water resistant which gives a good grip and some protection against water damage. The 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and 1GB of RAM are running Android 4.4, see the full review at The Inquirer.
"MOTOROLA ANNOUNCED the Moto E on Tuesday, a dirt-cheap Android 4.4 Kitkat smartphone that it hopes will see the same success as last year's Motorola Moto G."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 @ The Inquirer
- Huawei Ascend P7 @ The Inquirer
- Acer Iconia One 7 @ The Inquirer
- MSI Primo 81 Tablet Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Galaxy S5 vs Note 3 @ The Inquirer
- Sony Xperia Z2 vs HTC One M8 @ The Inquirer
- The HTC One (M8) Smartphone Tech Report @ TechARP
- Gigabyte P35K-CF4 UltraBlade @ Kitguru
- Acer Aspire Switch 10 @ The Inquirer
- XTPower XT-10000ADF 10000mAh Power Bank @ NikKTech