Subject: General Tech | February 6, 2013 - 05:38 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: blackberry, blackberry z10, nokia, Lumia 920, qualcomm, snapdragon s4
The hardware found in the new Blackberry Z10 and Nokia's Lumia 920 are almost exactly the same, with both based off of the dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 at 1.5GHz. That makes this video from The Inquirer all about the performance of the operating system and the user interface. They pit these two smartphones against each other in numerous head to head competitions, ranging from a boot time test that shows you should never turn off your Z10 to email testing which Blackberry was smart enough to focus on more than the other features. Head on over and check out the 6 minute competition.
"BOTH BLACKBERRY AND MICROSOFT are fighting to take the number three spot in the UK smartphone market with their respective flagship devices, the Blackberry Z10 and the Nokia Lumia 920."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- BlackBerry Z10 @ Techspot
- Samsung ATIV Odyssey Smartphone Review @ Legit Reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone Review @ Benchmark Reviews
- Three entry-level Samsung Galaxy smartphones reviewed: Mini 2, Pocket and Y @ Hardware.info
- Acer Iconia Tab W510-1422 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 @ LanOC Reviews
- Arctic USB Charger PRO 4 Rev.2 @ Benchmark Reviews
- Microsoft Surface Pro @ AnandTech
- Toshiba Satellite P875-31P @ The Inquirer
- Samsung Series 7 Gamer (NP700G7C-S01) Gaming Notebook Review @ Custom PC Review
- HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15t-4000 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Lenovo Thinkpad Twist review: flexible Thinkpad @ Hardware.info
- ASUS VivoBook X202E 11.6-inch Notebook Review @ Techgage
- Samsung Ativ Smart PC 500T @ The Inquirer
- Samsung Series 5 UltraTouch NP540U3C-A01UB Review @ TechReviewSource
- Dell XPS 13 (2013) Review @ TechReviewSource
- EUROCOM Monster Gaming Notebook Review @ Hardware Canucks
Get notified when we go live!