Subject: Systems | November 28, 2013 - 02:26 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: htpc, fanless, nuc, Logic Supply, LGX ML300
Logic Supply's LGX ML300 lineup offers you choices from an empty case to a pre-built system costing over $1000, allowing to pick and choose the HTPC system you want. The case is completely fanless and the system sent to Silent PC Review consisted of a Core i5-3427U, 8GB DDR3-1333 and a 128GB mSATA SSD. The outputs offer enough choice for most users, a pair of USB 2.0 ports, two mini DisplayPort a mini-HDMI and gigabit LAN. Thermal performance was great with this case compared to some previous NUCs and SPCR had no issues with overheating during their tests.
"A slim, silent, fanless case for an Intel NUC with room enough for a 2.5" drive is Logic Supply's latest passively cooled project. With the right NUC innards, it becomes a perfect ultra-mini media PC with both zippy performance and enough storage space."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Shuttle XPC Barebone SH87R6 w/ Core i5-4570T @ techPowerUp
- Tranquil PC D33217GKE NUC Case @ techPowerUp
- Silverstone ML05 mini-ITX HTPC case @ SPCR
- Building an HTPC: Planning, Part Picking & Building @ Techgage
- Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex TV HD Media Player Review @ PCSTATS