Introduction and Technical Specifications
Courtesy of Antec
Antec is an established company and brand-name in the computer component space, offering quality solutions for everything from cases and power supplies to thermal paste and case-mounted fan controllers. Their latest foray is into the world of liquid cooling. The KUHLER H20 1250 is their flagship liquid cooler, featuring an all-in-one dual pump design, a 240mm x 120mm x 25mm aluminum radiator, and hardware monitoring support via the integrated USB cable and the included Antec Grid software. The KUHLER H2O 1250 comes standard with support for all current Intel and AMD CPU offerings. To gage the performance of Antec's flagship cooler, we set it against several other high-performance liquid and air-based coolers. With a retail MSRP of $109.99, the KUHLER H2O 1250 cooler comes at a premium for all the premium features it has to offer.
Courtesy of Antec
The KUHLER H2O 1250 liquid cooler was designed for a single purpose, to keep your process as cool as possible. Antec includes two pumps with the unit, one integrated into each fan. The top pump pulls liquid through the radiator and pushes it to the CPU block through the radiator outlet, while the bottom pump pulls water from the CPU block through the radiator inlet and pushes it through the radiator towards the top pump.
Subject: Cases and Cooling | February 24, 2014 - 07:45 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: antec, all in one, water cooler, KUHLER H20 1250
As you might expect from the name, the Antec Kuhler 1250 is a larger version of the popular all in one liquid CPU coolers. This model is designed for overclockers, with a radiator measuring 159mm x 120mm x 27mm which does limit the amount of enclosures it will fit in unless you plan on an external mount. As it is only $10 more than the smaller 950 it comes out ahead on [H]ard|OCP's dollar to performance ratio; at $120 it is a bit of an investment but for overclockers it is a decent solution to heat problems.
"Antec and its All-In-One sealed system CPU coolers have been around for a good while now. We still have some of its first series working well here in the HardOCP offices. Today we have Antec's newly designed high end Kuhler model 1250. It has some unique offerings all based on new cold plates and big double fan radiator."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Antec KUHLER H2O 950 Liquid CPU Cooling System @ NikKTech
- be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 @ Kitguru
- BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 3 Low Noise Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler @ NikKTech
- Raijintek Pallas Low Profile CPU Cooler @ eTeknix
- Scythe Ashura Shadow Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- XFX Type 01 Bravo Case Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Silverstone PS09 Micro-ATX @ eTeknix
- Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935 Case Review @ Hardware Asylum
- Bitfenix Phenon Mini-ITX case Review! @ Bjorn3D
- Corsair Obsidian 250D Mini-ITX @ Benchmark Reviews
- NZXT H440 Mid-Tower Case Review @ Legit Reviews
- BitFenix Phenom Mini-ITX @ techPowerUp
- Cougar MX500 Mid Tower Case @ Kitguru
- Fractal Design Arc XL @ eTeknix
- NZXT H440 Mid-Tower Case Review @HiTech Legion