Subject: General Tech | August 13, 2013 - 10:01 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: Samsung, curved lcd, oled, Multi-View, KN55S9C
Tomorrow for a cool $9000, which is cheaper than predicted, you can get your hands on the Samsung KN55S9C. That is a 55" OLED TV which is curved to offer you a more natural viewing experience, or for anyone who can dream a way to have multiple displays curve around you instead of placing flat panels at a slight angle. They do not state a resolution nor really any details apart from the price and size, hopefully tomorrow someone will have gotten their hands on one to get the proper specifications. Check out Gizmodo for a brief explanation on how two people can simultaneously watch two different shows with certain 3D glasses.
"The new display comes with Samsung's famed Multi-View feature, which means two people watch two different programs at once, thanks to the included active 3D glasses. And even though it seemed like we might never see the day, you can actually pick one up for your very own at select retailers for a cool 9K."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Skyrmion spin control could help speed up digital electronics @ Nanotechweb
- Hacking Lightbulbs To Cause a Sustained Blackout @ Slashdot
- Blackberry unveils 9720 QWERTY smartphone with BB7 OS @ The Inquirer
- New blinged-up 'iPhone 5S' touted by Jobs FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE @ The Register
- An Interview with Patriot Memory @ Funky Kit
- MOA 2013 Semi Final Results, EVGA 780 Classified and Tablets are Different @ NinjaLane
- Win an Antec AMP SP1 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker from Benchmark Reviews
- Win A 2k DinoPC TRex 7990 Gaming PC With DinoPC XFX and eTeknix
Get notified when we go live!