Subject: Systems | January 6, 2013 - 11:00 PM | Chris Barbere
Tagged: system, Lenovo, ideacenter, ces 2013, CES, A730
Lenovo has announced their new IdeaCentre A730, "the world's slimming 27-inch multi-touch all-in-one". Mesuring less than an inch thick, the A730 can support up to 10 touch points and is optimized for Windows 8.
Key Features include:
- 27-inch multi-touch frameless display measuring just 24.5 mm (0.9 inches) thick
- 10 finger multi-touch technology, optimized for Windows 8
- Widely adjustable screen angle for comfortable use
- Large 27” Quad or Full HD display
- Up to 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 745M 2GB graphics
- Up to 1TB HDD storage or 1TB SSHD storage with 8GB SSD cache
A widely adjustable, frameless display allows the screen to be set into almost any position and folded back for added comfort.
PC Perspective's CES 2013 coverage is sponsored by AMD.
Follow all of our coverage of the show at http://pcper.com/ces!