Subject: Memory | October 16, 2013 - 04:55 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: antec, HCP-850 Platinum, modular psu, 80 Plus Platinum, Antec High Current Pro
If high efficiency is your preference then the Antec High Current Pro series is probably familiar to you. Legit Reviews just reviewed their most powerful model, providing up to 850W and sporting four 40A 12V rails to power the six PCIe power connectors. The fully modular design is great for keeping your case clean and the clear labellings on the PSU ensures you can properly balance the load between the 12V rails. It performed admirably but the retail price of ~$200 did disappoint Legit Reviews somewhat.
"Today we will be having a close look at the 850W version of the High Current Pro series, the HCP-850. The HCP-850 is a modular power supply with a very long list of features and a seven year long warranty. As all of the High Current Pro products, the HCP-850 also comes with an 80Plus Platinum certification, the highest currently available on a retail product..."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Enermax Triathlor 700W Semi-Modular Power Supply @ eTeknix
- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 450W and 550W @ Hardware.info
- SilverStone Strider Gold 650W Power Supply Review @ OCIA
- Antec Neo Eco 520W Semi-Modular Power Supply @ eTeknix
- OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ-FTY750W Power Supply Review @ HiTech Legion
- Cougar PowerX 550W @ TechARP
- Thortech Thunderbolt 1200W @ eTeknix
- Antec High Current Pro Platinum 850W @ [H]ard|OCP
- Corsair RM Series 850 W @ techPowerUp
- Corsair RM650 Power Supply Review @ Legit Reviews
- Be Quiet Pure Power L8 500W Power Supply Review @HiTech Legion
- Corsair RM650 @ Kitguru
- Antec HCP-850 Platinum 850W Power Supply Review @HiTech Legion
- Cooler Master V550S with 3D Circuit Design @ techPowerUp
Get notified when we go live!