Subject: General Tech | September 26, 2013 - 05:46 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, coolermaster, CM Storm, Havok, quickfire xt, gaming mouse, mechanical keyboard
Up for review at Overclockers Club is a pair of CM Storm peripherals, the Havok gaming mouse and the Quckfire XT mechanical keyboard. Their review unit had Cherry Blue switches but you can choose your favourite Cherry switch when you order the keyboard. For those who prefer a minimalistic looking keyboard with a lot of hidden features this is a great choice. The Havoc gaming mouse is also fairly plain looking and also hides a variety of features. This model is definitely a right handed mouse and best avoided by those with tiny hands but for right handed folks who like to have a hand full of mouse the Havoc could be the peripheral you are looking for.
"Overall I really enjoyed the CM Havoc gaming mouse. I usually don't go for the fat mice, but this is one you can definitely be a chubby chaser for and still be thought of as okay. It is definitely set to fancy those with a palm grip and despite having small hands there's not too much there. It is built nice and sturdy and even some rage smashes of the mouse have not shown any instant signs of loss. The little bit of lighting really adds to the mouse in my opinion; for some reason I fall into the category of loving a little bit of customization through a little bit of lighting on my peripherals. The lighting is subtle enough and you can turn it off completely without it looking like it is broken. I didn’t like that I couldn’t have my full RGB spectrum, but I can settle with the standard options provided. The mouse glides quite well even on the cheapest of mouse pads and is great for many hours of game play, work, and whatever else you use your mouse for. It's just a nice simple connection between you and your machine."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Gigabyte Force K7 Stealth Gaming Keyboard @ eTeknix
- CM Storm Mech Gaming Keyboard @ Kitguru
- eSPORTS MEKA G-Unit Gaming Keyboard @ Modders-Inc
- Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- GAMDIAS HERMES GKB2010 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- SteelSeries Apex Gaming Keyboard Review @ Madshrimps
- CM Storm QuickFire XT (Cherry MX Blue) Gaming Keyboard Review @HiTech Legion
- Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse @ NikKTech
- Tesoro Colada Mechanical Keyboard @ Rbmods
- Roccat Ryos MK Pro Keyboard @ Kitguru
- Mionix Avior 8200 Laser Gaming Mouse @ NikKTech
- CM Storm Quickfire XT Mechanical Keyboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- Cooler Master CM Storm Havoc Gaming Mouse Review @ Legit Reviews
- TteSports Theron Infrared Gaming Mouse @ eTeknix
- Mionix AVIOR 8200 @ techPowerUp
Get notified when we go live!