Subject: Cases and Cooling | April 28, 2014 - 12:47 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: water cooling, SFF, Intel, H75, corsair, amd
Corsair's H75 has a smaller footprint than previous models, the radiator of 120 x 152 x 25mm should fit inside even smaller cases, allowing you to reduce the noise produced in the smaller case. As well they have dropped support for LGA775, the change in mounting hardware should make it easier to install on both AMD and Intel systems. While Morry was quite pleased with the performance of this cooler considering it's size; [H]ard|OCP had a slightly different take. When they looked at the cooler in terms of price for performance they felt that there are better values on the market but do still recommend it for those who need a small, powerful cooler and are willing to shop around to find it on special.
"Corsair has been in the liquid CPU cooling game for over 10 years now. As sealed system liquid CPU coolers have become the norm among hardware enthusiasts, the competition has gotten stiff to say the least. Another thing that has changed over the years is that many DIYers are going to smaller cases for their systems; the H75 looks to address this."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Coolermaster Nepton 140XL & 280L All-In-One CPU Water Cooler @ eTeknix
- XSPC RX360 V3 Radiator Review @HiTech Legion
- Raijintek Pallas Low-Profile CPU Cooler Review @ Modders-Inc
- Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Cooler Master Blizzard T2 CPU Cooler Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Slim CPU Cooler @ NikKTech
- be quiet! Dark Rock 3 @ techPowerUp
- Raijintek Pallas Low Profile Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Enermax ETS-N30 Budget CPU Air Cooler @ [H]ard|OCP
- NZXT H440 @ techPowerUp
- NCASE M1: Crowdfunded Enthusiast Mini-ITX Case @ SPCR
- Silverstone Raven RVZ01 Mini-ITX Case Review @ Hardware Asylum
- Bitfenix Prodigy M M-ATX review @ Bjorn3d
- Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini-ITX Case Review @ Modders-In
- Corsair Obsidian 450D Mid-Tower Computer Case @ Madshrimps
- Enermax iVektor Computer Case Review @ Modders-Inc
- Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower @ Benchmark Reviews
Subject: Cases and Cooling | October 24, 2013 - 10:34 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: liquid cooling system, Hydro Series, H75, corsair
Fremont, California — October 24, 2013 — Corsair, a worldwide designer of high-performance components for the PC hardware market, today announced the Hydro Series H75 dual-fan 120mm liquid CPU cooler. The easy-to-install H75 provides PC users with quieter and more effective cooling than stock CPU coolers, all in a 120mm footprint that is widely compatible with most PC cases on the market. The Hydro Series H75 will be available in November at a suggested retail price of $84.99 (USD).
The Hydro Series H75 is comprised of a low-profile CPU cooling block connected to a 120mm radiator and fan assembly via kink-resistant rubber tubing. The H75’s new cooling block is designed with a micro-fin copper cold plate and a high-quality, ceramic bearing pump that provides reliable, low-noise heat transfer away from the CPU. The slim 25mm thick radiator is surrounded by dual SP120L PWM 120mm fans resulting in design that is quieter and thinner than other dual fan coolers, and more effective at dispersing heat than single fan designs. The H75’s fans work with PWM motherboard fan headers, allowing users to control the fan speed and noise levels from their motherboard’s built-in software or BIOS.
“The H75 is a great choice for PC enthusiasts who want the streamlined features of our H60 120mm cooler but desire the additional cooling performance of a dual fan design,” said Xavier Lauwaert, Director of Product Marketing at Corsair.
The Hydro Series H75 features a simple, tool-free mounting system and wide Intel and AMD socket compatibility. Like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, the H75 is completely self-contained and does not require filling or maintenance.
Features and Specifications
120mm aluminum radiator
- 120mm x 152mm x 25mm
Two SP120L PWM 120mm high static pressure fans
- 120mm x 25mm
- 2000 RPM (+/- 10%)
- 54 CFM
- 31.4 dBA
- PWM fan control for customizable cooling
- Support for AMD and Intel CPUs
- AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, LGA 1156, 1155, 1150, 1366, 2011
- Advanced copper cold plate and manifold design
- Tool-free bracket for simple installation on most Intel and AMD motherboards
- Sealed all-in-one design, pre-filled and maintenance free
- 5-year limited warranty
Video Overview of the Hydro Series H75 A video overview the Hydro Series H75 and the installation process can be viewed here:
To learn more about Corsair PC cooling products, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/cpu-cooling-kits/hydro-series-water-cooling-cpu-c...
Get notified when we go live!