Subject: General Tech | June 26, 2012 - 07:22 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: audio, recording, guitar
If you have musical aspirations and are looking for a way to record your guitar, bass or vocals then the Behringer Guitar Link. This $65 device allows you to plug in an instrument as well as a pair of headphones in one end of the device, with the USB end going directly into your PC for recording and manipulation. The headphones ensure that you can hear what is being recorded as you are taking your amp out of the loop. Techware Labs takes you through the software, which includes an amp simulator from Native Instruments called AC Box Combo a freeware multi-track DAW tool called EnergyXT2. Check out the full review here.
"The Behringer Guitar Link is positioned to be an inexpensive recording solution for guitar, but can be used for bass and microphone as well."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Ozone Onda ST Stereo Gaming Headset Review @ TechwareLabs
- Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset @ Tweaktown
- Razer Tiamat 7.1 True Surround Sound Headset Review @ eTeknix
- Steelseries Diablo III headset review @ Hardware.Info
- ASUS Xonar Phoebus 7.1 Gaming Soundcard Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Corsair Vengeance 2000 Headset Review @ OCC
- Teufel Audio Concept C 500 THX PC Speakers @ eTeknix
Get notified when we go live!