Introduction and Features
Corsair continues to offer a huge selection of memory products, PC cases, SSDs, power supplies, coolers, gaming peripherals, and PC accessories! The 780T Full-Tower case is one of the new additions to Corsair’s Graphite Series of PC enclosures for 2015 and is available in either black or white. The 780T is a premium case loaded with features that will enable quick, easy, and good-looking builds along with plenty of room and numerous case cooling options. The 780T comes with three 140mm Corsair fans pre-installed with numerous mounting locations for additional fans. The 780T also provides excellent support for liquid cooling with mounting locations for two 360mm radiators. The full-tower enclosure can mount E-ATX and XL-ATX motherboards with room for multiple, high-end graphic adapters up to 14” (355mm) in length. There are currently 16 different models in the Graphite Series ranging in price from $69.99 up to $189.99 USD.
Graphite Series 780T Black ($179.99) Graphite Series 780T White ($189.99)
In this review we will be taking a detailed look at the Graphite Series 780T White Full-Tower case. Here is what Corsair has to say about their new 780T enclosure: “The stunning Graphite Series 780T Full-Tower PC case can satisfy the most hardcore gamer or overclocker with ample room for nine drives and nearly a dozen large cooling fans. Into water cooling? You’ll appreciate the generous space for dual 360mm radiators. And, you’ll get everything done faster: the 780T offers easy maintenance shortcuts like tool-free removal of side panels and hard drives. A three-speed fan control button and generous options for peripheral connections make the front-panel a true time saver.”
Graphite Series 780T Full-Tower Case Key Features:
• Large, Full-Tower PC case (available in black or white)
• Premium design with rounded corners and sleek, cohesive styling
• Latched side panels for easy tool-free access
• Large acrylic side window to show off internal components
• Dual 140mm LED intake fans and a 140mm exhaust fan included
• Locations for up to nine total case fans
• Supports 120mm, 240mm, and 360mm radiators for water-cooling
• Supports XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, MicroATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
• Six 3.5” / 2.5” tool-less HDD/SSD bays (can be removed if not needed)
• Three 2.5” tool-less SSD bays
• Three-speed fan control switch on top panel with LED gauge
• Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports on top panel
• Two 5.25” front exposed drive bays
• Removable mesh dust filters (front, top, and bottom)
• Up to 355mm (14”) of space for long graphics cards
• Up to 200mm (7.8”) of space for CPU coolers
• Cable routing cutouts to keep cables out of the airflow path
The 780T White Full-Tower case features a beautiful white matte finish with black accents. All internal surfaces finished in black. The two 140mm intake fans behind the front grill incorporate white LEDs (the black version comes with red LEDs).
Features and Specifications
Corsair is on a roll in 2014 as they continue to expand their PC enclosure lineup. Today we are taking a detailed look at Corsair’s new Graphite Series 760T Arctic White Full-Tower Windowed case (the 760T is also available in black). In addition to the 760T, the Graphite Series currently includes the 730T Full-tower, the 600T Mid-Tower, and the 230T Compact Mid-Tower cases. And Corsair continues to offer one of the largest selections of memory products, SSDs, power supplies, coolers, gaming peripherals, and PC accessories currently on the market today!
760T Arctic White (with white LED fans) 760T Black (with red LED fans)
The new Graphite Series 760T is a large full-tower enclosure that supports numerous motherboards ranging in size from mini-ITX up to Extended ATX and XL-ATX form factors. Corsair states the 760T is a visually stunning case and we have to agree; it made an outstanding first impression, which continued as we spent more time working with the case.
The Graphite Series 760T Arctic White Full-Tower Windowed case features two swing-out side panel doors that can be easily removed when working on the case. The left side panel incorporates a large smoked-acrylic window. The 760T offers internal storage locations for up to six 3.5”/2.5” HDD/SSDs with four more locations for 2.5” SSDs. The case comes with three Corsair AF140L fans pre-installed and provides mounting locations for up to eight fans total. And if you want to include water-cooling in your build, the 760T supports numerous options for mounting different fan/radiator combinations in single, dual and triple 120mm and single or dual 240mm sizes.
Key Features for the Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Windowed Case:
• Stylish, elegant design with swing-out side panel doors
• Large full-tower enclosure with smoked acrylic side window
• Supports mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX, and XL-ATX motherboards
• Two 140 LED intake fans and one 140mm exhaust fan included
• Built-in two speed fan controller
• Locations for up to eight total case fans
• Supports 120mm, 240mm, and 360mm radiators for water-cooling
• Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
• Three external 5.25” drive bays
• Six internal 3.5”/2.5” drive bays
• Four internal 2.5” SSD drive bays
• Removable mesh dust filters on front panel and under PSU
• External I/O panel with two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
• Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets around cutouts
• Designed for fast and straight forward builds
Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 7, 2014 - 09:40 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: graphite series, corsair, 760T Arctic White
Corsair's Graphite 760T is a metal case with a huge window to show off your components and a front panel that is secured by magnets as opposed to plastic tabs. For pet owners and clean freaks there are two filtre panels, one for the front and one that slides out of the bottom to discourage a systems natural tendency to act as a vacuum cleaner. The dimensions of 22.2"H x 9.7"W x 22.4"L allow for a triplet of 120/140mm fans to be installed at the front and similar single fan at the back of the case, with the PSU being inserted at the bottom. [H]ard|OCP were more than impressed with this case, its aesthetics and performance for both cooling and acoustics put it among the best cases on the market with the icing on the cake being a price tag under $200.
"Corsair's new Graphite Series 760T Arctic White Full Tower Windowed Case is extremely easy on the eyes and as the name implies it allows us to see in, but with the 760T it is a full clear panel that gives it an elegant look. There is room for plenty of fans with speed controllers to keep it cool as well, plus a host of other features."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- SilverStone RVZ01: A Mini Raven @ SPCR
- Phanteks Enthoo Pro Mid-Tower Case Review @ Modders-Inc
- Fractal Design Node 804 Case Review @HiTech Legion
- Fractal Design Node 804 Micro-ATX Case Review @ Legit Reviews
- Bitfenix Ronin case review @Bjorn3d
- NoFan CR-80EH Fanless Copper CPU Cooler @ eTeknix
- Thermalright AXP-200 Muscle Low-Profile CPU Cooler @ NikKTech
- Thermaltake Urban SD1 MicroATX Case @ Benchmark Reviews
- IN WIN 904 Mid Tower Case Review @ Modders-Inc
- Corsair Graphite 730T Chassis @ Kitguru
- Xigmatek Nebula @ techPowerUp
- XSPC RX360 V3 Triple Fan Radiator @ NikKTech
- Silverstone Tundra Series TD03 CPU Water Cooler @ eTeknix
- Noctua NH-D15 Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler @ eTeknix
- Noctua NH-U14S CPU Cooler Review @ Modders-Inc
- Scythe Kotetsu CPU Cooler: A Compact King @ SPCR
- X2 Products Eclipse IV Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
Subject: General Tech, Cases and Cooling | January 9, 2014 - 07:18 AM | Tim Verry
Tagged: graphite series, full tower, corsair, CES 2014, CES
In addition to the Mini-ITX Obsidian 250D, Corsair is launching two full tower gaming cases under its Graphite series. The Graphite 760T and 730T are full tower cases constructed of steel and aluminum that incorporate many enthusiast-friendly features. The 760T and 730T share the same form factor and general design including two hinged side panels, tool-less drive bays, and support for air and water cooling options. Note that the 730T has metal side panels while the 760T has two windowed side panels and adds a fan controller. Further, the 760T comes in two color options (black and arctic white) while the 730T is only available in black.
The pair of full tower cases join the existing mid-tower 230T in the Graphite Series. The 760T and 730T are large 22.4" x 9.7" x 22.2" cases that offer up lots of cooling, expansion, storage, cable management, and motherboard support options. The case has a large mesh front panel that has two LED-lit AF140L 140mm fans and three 5.25" drive bays. On the top edge of the case is the front IO panel which includes two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, two audio jacks, and power and reset buttons. The two side panels are hinged at the back and open using a handle at the front. The left side panel is transparent to show off your hardware while the opposite side panel is opaque. In all, the Graphite 760T and 730T are attractive cases with straight lines and roughly octagonal shape. The case is lifted above the ground using large case feet.
Internally, the case supports 9 PCI slots, three 5.25" drive bays, six 3.5" (or 2.5") hard drives in two modular (and removable) drive cages, four side-mounted 2.5" SSDs, seven cooling fans, ATX motherboards, and ATX power supplies. Users should have no problem fitting a beefy multi-GPU setup into the new Graphite cases.
When it comes to cooling, the Graphite 760T and 730T support up to seven fans. Corsair includes two LED-lit AF140L 140mm fans in the front and a single AF140L fan in the rear that come pre-installed. From there users can add three 140mm or 120mm fans to the top and a single 120mm fan to the bottom of the case. Users that opt for water cooling can instead install a 360mm radiator in the top of the case and a 280mm radiator to the bottom of the case. The 760T includes a fan speed switch that switches between 12V and 7V power to control the speed (and noise) of the cooling fans. The cheaper 730T does not include this integrated fan controller, however.
Both the 760T and 730T will be available in February from Corsair's authorized distributors and will include a 2 year warranty. The Graphite 760T has an MSRP of $179.99 for the black version and $189.99 for the arctic white SKU. On the other hand, if you can live without windowed side panels, a fan controller, and only one color choice, the black Graphite 730T has an MSRP of $139.99.
Personally, I find it to be a neat looking case that I am considering for my next build assuming the reviews hold up on the build quality. What do you think about the newest entrants to Corsair's Graphite Series?
Follow all of our coverage of the show at http://pcper.com/ces!
Subject: Cases and Cooling | October 15, 2013 - 05:42 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: corsair, graphite series, 230T
Fremont, California — October 15, 2013 — Corsair®, a worldwide designer of high-performance components for the PC hardware market, today announced the new Graphite Series 230T mid-tower PC case. Available in three colors, Battleship Grey, Rebel Orange, and Black, the new case combines dramatic, angular styling and the builder-friendly features, expandability, and flexibility that Corsair cases are known for.
The Graphite Series 230T case features a sculpted, aggressively styled steel exterior with color coordinated LED intake fans and a tinted side panel window. Inside, the matte black interior has plenty of room for multi-GPU configurations and mass storage with seven expansion slots along with four 2.5”, four 3.5”, and three 5.25” drive bays. The case also includes dual 120mm LED front intake fans and a rear 120mm exhaust fan, and has mounts to add two 120mm or 140mm fans on the top and a 120mm or 140mm fan on the bottom.
The Graphite Series 230T is designed with smart features that make builds and upgrades quick and easy. An innovative cable management system with cable routing cutouts is provided for clean-looking builds and better airflow. A convenient CPU cutout allows for cooling upgrades without removing the motherboard, and tool-free side panels, PCI-E expansion slots, and drive bays eliminate the search for screwdrivers and screws.
“Our Graphite Series cases are designed to be visually exciting, with a design aesthetic that reflects their superior performance and quality,” said Xavier Lauwaert, Director of Product Marketing at Corsair. “The Graphite Series 230T exemplifies this, making it a great platform for gaming PCs, graphics design workstations, or any application where high performance and high style both matter.”
Graphite Series 230T Specifications
- Aggressively styled steel panels with a high-airflow polymer front fascia
Available in 3 colors with color matched power and HDD activity LEDs
- Rebel Orange chassis with orange LED fans
- Battleship Grey chassis with blue LED fans
- Black chassis with red LED fans
- Four 2.5”, four 3.5”, and three 5.25” tool-free drive bays
- Seven tool-free expansion slots for multi-GPU compatibility
- Front panel with two USB 3.0 ports, headphone and mic ports, and power and reset buttons
Three 120mm fans – two front LED intake fans, one standard rear exhaust fan Six fan mount locations
- Front: two 120mm (included, with LEDs)
- Rear: one 120mm (included, no LEDs)
- Top: two 140/120mm
- Bottom: one 140/120mm
- Cable routing cutouts in motherboard tray
- CPU cutout for easy CPU cooler upgrades
- Thumbscrew side panel
- Two removable air filters (front intake and under PSU)
- Support for ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX motherboards
Weight and dimensions (L x W x H)
- Metric (mm): 550 x 210 x 440
- Imperial (inches): 21.7 x 8.2 x 17.3
- Metric (kg): 6.16 kg
- Imperial (pounds): 13.6 lbs
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Graphite Series 230T has a suggested retail price of $79.99 USD and is available now from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. The case is backed by a two year warranty and Corsair’s excellent customer service and technical support.