Subject: Motherboards | July 22, 2011 - 12:12 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gigabyte, gigabyte Z68X-UD7-B3, NF200, z68
ASUS is not the only company with extra PCIe lanes on their X68 board anymore, as Gigabyte's new Z68X-UD7-B3 hits the market. With an included NF200 chip there are four PCIe 16x slots, two of which run at 8x speeds. You even get a PCIe x1 slots, and 2 PCI slots though the PCIe 1x is slightly blocked by the heatsink on the NF200. [H]ard|OCP were very happy with this board, it survived 3 days in their torture chamber before finally crashing when most boards are considered solid it they can survive 24 hours. If you need a high end SLI board, take a look at this review.
"The Z68X-UD7-B3 is GIGABYTE's latest release supporting LGA1155 processors and new Z68 Intel Express Chipset. This motherboard looks to be gunning for a top spot with is mix of performance and features. Is the UD7 worth your hard earned dollars?"
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ECS P67H2-A Review: A visit back to Lucid's Hydra @ AnandTech
- Sandybridge - Z68 Chipset - RST and Quicksync an Interview with Dan Snyder of Intel @Hi Tech Legion
- Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3-iSSD Motherboard Review: 20GB SSD On-Board @ Techspot
- EVGA P67 FTW Motherboard Review @Hi Tech Legion
- TYAN S5510GM3NR Server Motherboard @ TechwareLabs
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- Biostar 1155 TZ68A+ @ OC3D
- Jetway H109-Z @ Tweaktown
- Zotac's Z68ITX Mini-ITX motherboard @ The Tech Report
- ASUS P67 Sabertooth @ Bjorn3D
- MSI Z68A-GD80 (B3) LGA1155 @ X-bit Labs
- Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P @ OC3D
- BIOS Option Of The Week - Vanderpool Technology @ Tech ARP
- ASRock A75 Extreme6 @ Tweaktown
- ASUS F1A75-M PRO FM1 Motherboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- Sapphire Pure Platinum A75 @ Tweaktown
- Sapphire Pure Platinum A75 Motherboard Review @ eTeknix
Get notified when we go live!