Subject: General Tech | November 15, 2013 - 05:54 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: shield, nvidia, gamestream, Android
Neoseeker traded in their Star Wars Limited Edition PSP for an NVIDIA Shield to see the evolution of portable gaming in action. It was love at first sight, from the design of the box it came in to the shape of the actual device. The actual performance of the device involved changing some habit, years of touchscreen usage were working against them when navigating with the D-Pad but that was quickly overcome as they became accustomed to the device. Once they got comfortable with Shield and tried out both GameStream and Console Mode it was no longer possible to separate them from NVIDIA's new toy and it became a permanent fixture, much like their cellphones. At launch this device was impressive and as people continue to use it and develop new applications it will only get better.
"Through SHIELD, NVIDIA offers a new approach to Android gaming by providing an all-in-one platform combining beautiful display and console-grade controller."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Dell Alienware 14 @ The Inquirer
- HP Chromebook 11 @ The Inquirer
- Thermaltake Massive 14² Notebook Cooler @ Funky Kit
- Evercool AIOLUS Notebook Cooler Review @ OCC
- Thermaltake Massive SP Notebook Cooler @ Funky Kit
- Cooler Master CM Storm SF-17 Gaming Notebook Cooler Review @ Madshrimps
- iPad Air review @ Bjorn3D
- Sony Xperia Z1 @ Techspot
- iconBIT NetTAB MERCURY Q7 (NT-3602M) Smartphone Review @ Madshrimps
- exus 5 @ The Inquirer
- ASUS Nexus 7 Gen 2 Android Tablet Review @ TechwareLabs
- Hands-on with the Lenovo Yoga Tablet @ Hardware.info
- TEXT GOES HERE
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 head to head @ The Inquirer
Get notified when we go live!