Introduction and Features
LEPA is a relatively new player in the PC power supply market and they continue to expand their power supply offerings with the introduction of a second generation Gold Series 650W, 750W, and 850W PSUs. LEPA also offers five other power supplies in the original G Series ranging from 500W all the way up to 1600W! We will be taking a detailed look at LEPA’s new Gold Series 750W PSU in this review.
Up until now, the LEPA name has traditionally been considered a house-brand for Enermax but the new LEPA Gold Series is manufactured by Channel Well and not Enermax – interesting. ECOMASTER is the authorized US agent for both Enermax and LEPA brand products.
LEPA Gold 750W Power Supply Key Features:
• 750 watt continuous power output (up to 40°C)
• 80Plus Gold certified to deliver up to 92% efficiency
• Low load, Fanless Mode (=15% load)
• DC-to-DC converter design ensures system reliability
• Double Forward circuit design provides high efficiency
• High efficiency 5VSB circuit helps meet EU ErP Lot 6 (2013) standards
• Solid state capacitors and all Japanese-made capacitors for reliability
• 140mm dual-ball bearing fan with thermal programmed speed control
• Hybrid modular cabling with flat, ribbon-style modular cables
• Powerful single +12V rail (62A) offers great compatibility
• Active PFC (up to 0.99)
• Universal AC input (100-240 VAC) full range
• OP, OV, OT, SC and Brown-out protection
• ATX12V and EPS12V version compliant
Get notified when we go live!