Subject: Cases and Cooling | May 4, 2012 - 04:52 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: PSU, fsp, aurum pro gold, kilowatt, modular psu
As the name implies, the FSP AURUM PRO GOLD 1200 PSU's efficiency is rated 80 Plus Gold and is capable of an impressive 100A on its single 12V rail. [H]ard|OCP was glad to see that FSP has increased the quality of materials they use in constructing the PSU. This has paid off as the PSU received a Silver Award after passing their torture tests.
"'AURUM' means gold. So today we are showing you the "Gold Pro Gold" from FSP. That is a big name to stand behind. Once past the marketing though, the Aurum Pro Gold looks like a very solid and efficient single rail power supply for the enthusiast needing a heaping supply of wattage in a snazzy looking PSU."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 watt PSU @ Bjorn3D
- OCZ ZT Series 650W @ Funky Kit
- Sharkoon WPM 600W Power Supply Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Codegen P-Case 460W - Low Price, Poor Quality @ AnandTech
- Antec HCG-620M 620W Power Supply Unit Review @ NikKTech
- Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 850W Power Supply @ Pro-Clockers
- Coolermaster Silent Pro M2 1000W @ Rbmods
- Thermaltake Smart M650w @ XSReviews
- Akasa Venom Power 550W @ techPowerUp
- FSP Aurum Xilenser AU-500FL 500W @ AnandTech
- Coolermaster Silent Pro M2 720w Review @ HardwareLOOK
- Visiontek 800W Modular Power Supply @ Kitguru
- Silver Power SP S460FL 460W @ Kitguru
- Nexus Value 430 Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Rosewill Capstone Modular 750 W @ techPowerUp
- Enermax Revolution87+ 850 W @ techPowerUp
Get notified when we go live!