Subject: Shows and Expos | January 18, 2012 - 01:22 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: CES, lightning bolt, amd, razer, fiona, lucid, Silverstone
The Tech Report still has more to say about what they saw in Los Vegas this year, as they covered quite a bit of ground. AMD's Lightning Bolt connector, their competition for Thunderbolt, which is much less expensive to integrate into a system especially considering it uses DisplayPort 1.2 style ports. They also played with Razer's popular Project Fiona which is probably what Nokia wished they had released instead of the N-Gage. SandyBridge features in their coverage of Zotac and EVGA and the next generation of that chip showed up at MSI. There is plenty more coverage over at The Tech Report so check it out and don't forget all of our coverage at pcper.com/ces.
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- 2012 CES: ioSafe @ OCIA
- The Best of CES 2012 @ AnandTech
- CES 2012 in Pictures: Part 2
- CES 2012: Razer Fiona Tablet Project @ Benchmark Reviews
- HTL CES Live Coverage Part 3 @ Hi Tech Legion
- Kingston latest gadgets at CES 2012 @ Bjorn3D
- 2012 CES: Zotac @ OCIA
- CES 2012 Day 1 Coverage @ Neoseeker
- CES 2012 Day 2 Coverage @ Neoseeker
- HTL CES Live Coverage Part 2 @ Hi Tech Legion
PC Perspective's CES 2012 coverage is sponsored by MSI Computer.
Follow all of our coverage of the show at http://pcper.com/ces!