Subject: Motherboards | November 9, 2012 - 12:21 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: asus, a85, F2A85-V Pro, trinity
The ASUS F2A85V Pro is a high end AMD board with a quite reasonable price for the features present on the board. The two PCIe-16x slots can handle Crossfire with both cards running at 8x and the spacing between the slots means that even a three slot GPU will fit with no problems. There are 7 SATA 6 Gbps ports which support a variety of RAID settings, as well as four USB 3.0 ports and a single eSATA port but it is the graphics outputs which really shine, HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and DVI outputs are all available for your Trinity processor. Take a look at those features, the new Network iControl software to manage your connections and the UEFI BIOS at Bjorn3D.
"ASUS has released their the F2A85V-Pro for the socket FM2. The board retails at around $140, but is packed with features."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Sapphire Pure Platinum A85XT @ Hardware.info
- Three AMD A85X Socket FM2 motherboards @ Hardware.info
- Sapphire Pure Black 990FX Review @ OCC
- apphire Pure Platinum A85XT (A85X) Motherboard Review @ eTeknix
- ASRock FM2A85X Extreme6 (A85X) Motherboard Review @ eTeknix.
- BIOS Option Of The Week - FPU OPCODE Compatible Mode @ TechaRP
- Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 @ Kitguru
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 Review @ OCC
- EVGA Z75 SLI Motherboard Review @ HCW
- GIGABTYE Z77X-UP7 Motherboard @ Bjorn3D
- ASUS Maximus V Extreme @ Bjorn3D
- ASRock Z77 OC Formula Review @ OCC
- MSI Z77 MPOWER LGA1155 Motherboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- MSI Z77 MPOWER @ Tweaktown
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- Asus P8Z77-V Premium Review: Flagship Mainboard from Asus @ X-bit Labs
- Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X @ Hardware.info
- Gigabyte H77N-WiFi Review – First Look at Ivy Bridge with mITX @ AnandTech
- GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 @ [H]ard|OCP
- GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 @ Tweaktown
Get notified when we go live!