Subject: Graphics Cards | June 20, 2011 - 01:38 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: amd, Eric Demers, APU
The Tech Report was present for AMD's Eric Demers keynote at the FDC in Seattle last week. They captured quite a few of the slides on camera which you can examine at the bottom of their article. We have seen quite a bit of coverage on the next generation of AMD's Fusion processors, but how can you get sick of reading inside information! Still no news on Bulldozer yet though.
"At the Fusion Developer Summit here in Bellevue, Washington this morning, AMD Graphics CTO Eric Demers made some interesting revelations about his company's next graphics processor architecture. While he didn't talk about specific products, he did say this new core design will materialize inside all future AMD products with GPUs in them over the next few years."
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 @ Phoronix
- Sapphire Radeon HD 6750 1GB Video Card Review @ ThinkComputers
- PowerColor HD 6850 SCS3 1 GB @ techPowerUp
- AMD Radeon 6450 512MB Graphics Card Review @ eTeknix
- Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 Ultimate Edition 1GB DDR5 DX 11 Video Card Review @Hi Tech Legion
- Sapphire HD 6750 @ Overclockers.com
- AMD vs Nvidia: 2nd gen DirectX 11 Battle of the GPUs @ t-break
- Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 Ultimate 1GB @ Tweaktown
- AMD Catalyst 11.6 Windows 7 Driver Analysis @ Tweaktown
- AMD Catalyst 11.6 Driver Analysis @ eTeknix
- A Fresh Look At The Nouveau Gallium3D Driver Performance @ Phoronix
- Workstation Graphics Card Comparison Guide @ TechARP
- Palit GeForce GT 520 1GB @OCAU
Get notified when we go live!