Subject: Cases and Cooling | November 23, 2011 - 11:06 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: antec, Enhance, Hiper, scythe, PSU, modular psu
X-bit Labs assembled a number of PSUs to compare; the Hiper M600 650W, Scythe's Stronger 600W, Antec's Neo ECO 620C 620W, Enhance's EPS-1280GB4 800W and the Scythe Chouriki 2 850W. Most of the models are modular and several have 80+ ratings but unfortunately none stood out as shining examples of a PSU in their particular wattage. Still, it is nice to see a quick comparison of common PSUs found in prebuilt systems, such as the Antec Neo ECO which was pulled from an Antec Sonata IV. Check it out here.
"In this roundup we will discuss six power supply units that offer sufficient capacity for a home computer system. These are the products from Antec, Enhance, Hiper and Scythe."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer MK III 600 W @ techPowerUp
- LEPA G700-MA 700 W @ techPowerUp
- OCZ ZT Series 650w Modular Power Supply Review @ OCIA
- TiVECO TVPS450 Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- XFX Pro 1250W Black Edition Full Modular Power Supply Unit Review @ HardwareHeaven
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III 600 W Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- XFX Pro 1250W Black Edition Modular @ kitguru
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer MK III 600W @ kitguru
- Thortech Thunderbolt Plus 1000W PSU @ Tweaktown
- Thermaltake Dr. Power II Review @ Neoseeker @ Neoseeker