Introduction and Features
Enermax has a well earned reputation for delivering reliable power supplies, enclosures, and other accessories to the PC enthusiast market. Their new Platimax Series includes five power supplies ranging from 600W to 1200W. We will be taking a detailed look at the Platimax 1000W power supply in this review. All Platimax power supplies are certified to deliver 80 Plus Platinum efficiencies and feature modular cables and quiet operation. Ecomaster is the authorized US agent for Enermax branded products.
Enermax Platimax 1000W PSU Key Features:
• 89Plus Ready: World's leading modular cables PSU series with 89-94% efficiency @ 20-100% load. Compliant with 80 Plus Platinum standard.
• ErP Lot 6 Ready: Helps system meet ErP Lot 6 2010 (<1W at standby mode) with high efficiency +5vsb circuitry (with ErP Lot 6 enabled motherboard).
• High Compatibility Ready: Single rail +12V output highly compatible with various types of high-end graphics cards at full-load operation.
• 24/7 @ 50°C Ready: Non-stop industrial class performance at 50°C ambient.
• World Ready: 100-240 VAC universal AC input with Active PFC for Global usage.
• C6 & Hybrid Ready: Maximum compatibility with C6 & Hybrid states of current and future CPU & GPU generations by Zero Load design.
• DXXI Ready: 100% 6+2 pin (8P) PCI-E connectors to support new generation DXXI graphics cards.
• Future Ready: 12P modular design to support upcoming new CPU & GPU 10P and/or 12P connectors.
• Server Ready: SSI PSDG support for latest Intel Core Extreme/i7, Xeon and AMD Opteron and SLI or CrossFireX and downward compatible with EPS12V v2.92, v2.8.
• HeatGuard: Keeps PSU fan running for 30-60 seconds after shutdown to dissipate the remaining system heat and prolong system life.
• SafeGuard: Industry leading multiple protection circuitry for OCP, OVP, DC UVP, OPP, OTP, SCP, and SIP.
• SpeedGuard: World's leading patented fan control starting with unmatched 550 RPM to a maximum of 1500 RPM for optimal cooling and minimum noise.
• CordGuard: Fixing the AC cord tightly to receptacle to avoid accidental shutdowns of your PC.
• Dynamic Hybrid Transformer Topology: Technological breakthrough using a staged dynamic transformer array for extremely high efficiency with the most durable and stable output at any load.
• Twister Bearing Fan: 13.9cm Twister bearing fan with low noise and long lifetime (100,000 hours MTBF, Patented).
• 100% 105°C Japanese Electrolytic Capacitors: Highest component standards for maximum durability and stability.
Get notified when we go live!